20.1.16

Special Mum

Hello bloggers :) .... I have seriously neglected my blog :(   especially this past year but I'm determined 2016 is the year I get my act together again.... and because I've said it will hopefully stick by it ...lol.

I have been trying so many different techniques recently  and at the moment  just love doing chalking backgrounds then stamping  using my Inkylicious stamps,  and I have done quite a few but only actually made one up into a card for my partners lovely mum...here it is I hope you like it ?


Thanks for popping by today ...Have a great day :)  

Hugs Lizzy xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzy and lovely to see you back blogging
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Lizzy, I love the gentle scene you have created. So nice to see you blogging again
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Lizzy.Really love the delicate colours of the background and the stamps are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit today I do value your comments ...hope to see ya again soon.

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)